If you were using our free plugins for bbPress forums, and you decided to switch to this new and more powerful GD bbPress Toolbox Pro, it is easy to make a switch and still continue to work with the features you had active before.
You can’t use our bbPress free plugins together with GD bbPress Toolbox. Here is the easy step by step info to make sure that transition is done right.
- Disable GD bbPress Attachments, GD bbPress Tools and GD bbPress Widgets plugins.
- Install and activate GD bbPress Toolbox Pro.
- All the settings from 3 free plugins should be transfered to the new plugin.
- Open GD bbPress Toolbox Pro Settings panel.
- Check all the settings to make sure everything is OK.
- That’s all.
I also recommend to use Dev4Press Updater plugin so you can get all the updates for GD bbPress Toolbox Pro as soon as they are released. More info about how to use and setup Updater plugin you can find here.